Monday, April 5, 2010

Wellington Armageddon 2010

To anyone who is visiting my blog from Armageddon, I want to say a huge thank you for making it such an awesome three days. We met so many great people and had a blast drawing almost non-stop the entire time.

(Pictures coming soon, I promise)

The reason we had a table at Armageddon was so that my studio-buddy Cory and I could launch our comic projects. I take no credit for the idea, Cory was making his comic and it's something I've considered doing for a while now, so I tagged along.

What I ended up with is a short story about the central character from a graphic novel project I'm now working on.


Here's an example page:


It was somewhat of an experiment, and was an excellent way to discover what aspects of creating a comic I need to improve upon.

If anyone is curious about updates on the progress of the graphic novel, I will start posting very soon, along with a few design sketches, so keep checking back!

And if anyone needs to contact me, my email address is contact@staceyrobson.com

No comments: